I have no malice or hate for anyone.
I do want The Truth Revealed to the world about the slavery, human trafficking and other human rights violations of a vicious International Syndicate.
Sea Organization members are overworked, sleep deprived, malnourished, and living under constant emotional duress, threat of physical punishment and often times physical punishment. Many of them are being detained against their will as I write this. These Sea Org members are paid less than $50US per week and are not allowed to communicate freely to family members and loved ones, let alone have any unmonitored personal time. Slavery and human trafficking are the orders of the day in the slave camps of Clearwater, Florida; Hemet, California and Los Angeles, California. What of their Human Rights?
Stop Fair Game and Disconnection
The best way to communicate to me directly is via Twitter @howardroark1.
Check out my Tumblr blog for my most frequent updates.
Most Popular Tags
- RT @MikeRinder: The attempted cover up continues. Their lies will be exposed. @ChrissieBixler @LeahRemini #ScientologyTheAftermath https://… 1 week ago
- RT @Cynthia_Alana: The latest For Freedom. For Hope.! paper.li/Cynthia_Alana/… Thanks to @thattomahern @TheHSF @travellingdoris #humantraffi… 1 week ago
- thedailybeast.com/how-the-church… 1 week ago
- Masterson witness fears for safety as investigation drags on and on « The Underground Bunker tonyortega.org/2018/07/08/mas… 1 week ago
- #Scientology Inc fined for polluting a Sussex river with raw sewage | Daily Mail Online dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5… 2 months ago
- #Scientology & Nation of Islam: Troubling Connections | National Review nationalreview.com/2018/04/scient… 3 months ago
- #Scientology TV Fail mikerindersblog.org/scientology-tv… 4 months ago
- Scientology TV Fail mikerindersblog.org/scientology-tv… 4 months ago
- PROSECUTORS PREPARE CHARGES CARRYING LIFE SENTENCE FOR DANNY MASTERSON « The Underground Bunker #Scientology tonyortega.org/2018/02/14/pro… 5 months ago
- In Clearwater council election, one candidate appears a favorite of Scientologists tampabay.com/news/politics/… 5 months ago
- Joy Villa’s ex talks about her domestic violence arrest and the child she put up for adoption « The Underground Bun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- RT @DRUDGE_REPORT: Danny Masterson Rape Accuser Confronts Exec At Youth Soccer Game... drudge.tw/2jMNVOA 7 months ago
- So where are the #ScientologyVolunteerMinisters ? #HurricaneHarvey #Scientology 10 months ago
- Charlotte woman questions TSA pat-down | Charlotte Observer charlotteobserver.com/news/local/art… 10 months ago
- Scientists remotely hacked a brain, controlling body movements – BGR bgr.com/2017/08/18/bra… 10 months ago
- Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week? | Zero Hedge zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1… 11 months ago
- Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say | thought this was a story about #scientology charlotteobserver.com/news/state/nor… 11 months ago
- Update: Scientology cancels planned mock FBI raid on downtown building | Tampa Bay Times tampabay.com/news/scientolo… 1 year ago
- RT @LeahRemini: Although Tom Davis is no longer in the sea organization, he is still a proud scientologist. #ScientologyTheAftermath https:… 1 year ago
- Office of Special Affairs (OSA) in cahoots with Priesthood of Punishment 6/6 – YouTube
- HOW SCIENTOLOGY COERCED A CHILD TO HAVE AN ABORTION: THE LAURA DECRESCENZO FILES « The Underground Bunker
- Editorial: Cases shine a light into Scientology | Tampa Bay Times
- LIVE FROM TAMPA: The Garcia v. Scientology Federal Fraud Lawsuit Mini-Trial! « The Underground Bunker
- Scientology tries familiar tactic in case alleging fundraising excesses | Tampa Bay Times
- The Cult vs the IRS | Scientology Inc. “Office of Special Affairs” and the “Church’s” Financial Irregularities
- Inside the brutal and hopeless world of Mumbai’s trafficked teenage sex slaves
- Scientology Contraction | Mike Rinder’s Blog
- Scientologists cancel Flag Building dedication scheduled for Oct. 6 | Tampa Bay Times
- Disconnection And My Mother | Mike Rinder’s Blog
This is a News Aggregation website. It is NOT endorsed, affiliated, authorized or sponsored by the Church of Scientology or Anonymous.
This website IS an exercise of my First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech.