Tampa Bay Times | Scientology leader David Miscavige’s twin sister faces marijuana charges
— Tampa Bay Times (@TB_Times) June 30, 2013
It probably seemed a routine arrest. But the woman was Denise Gentile, and in her world, this was anything but routine.
Gentile, of Clearwater, is a well-known Scientologist and the twin sister of the church’s worldwide leader, David Miscavige.
David Miscavige, Supreme Leader of Scientology Inc and it’s Sea Organization, OT of OT’s, leader of the “Fastest Growing Religion on the Planet”,is going to “Clear” this planet and then “Put Ethics in” on this sector of the galaxy, can’t even get his own house in order.
- David Miscavige’s wife Shelly Miscavige is under house arrest as ordered by David
- Father Ron Miscavige Sr. is “blown” from the Sea Org and had to plot an escape from the gulag known as “Int Base” near Hemet, CA.
- Brother Ron Jr. has left the Sea Org and is no longer a member of Scientology Inc.
- Niece Jenna Miscavige Hill is no longer a member of Scientology Inc. and has published her own book describing in detail the abuses she and many others received as children in the cult and as “Sea Org Cadets”.
- Twin sister Denise Miscavige Gentile arrested for DUI and drugs. Along with her third husband is slum lord to drug dealers just a short drive from Scientology’s “Mecca of Technical Perfection.”
There you have it. The leader of the “World’s Fastest Growing Religion.”
The only thing David Miscavige should be leading is a work crew in a federal prison.