Karen de la Carriere | Scientology Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) Survivor
“I no longer believe in Organized Religion.” – Karen de la Carriere
Karen de la Carriere (@KarendlaCariere) January 12, 2013
It was a 35 year journey before I finally exited the “Church of Scientology”
I wanted it to work.
I wanted it to be true for me
I stubbornly hung on against all better instincts.
At the end they disconnected my only child from me and when he died of an easily treated pneumonia due to their TOXIC disconnection policy, the Church had him cremated without allowing me to have one last viewing.
About Howard RoarkI have no malice or hate for anyone. I do want The Truth Revealed to the world about the slavery, human trafficking and other human rights violations of a vicious International Corporation. Stop #humantrafficking Stop Disconnection and Fair Game
Most Popular Tags
- RT @MikeRinder: The attempted cover up continues. Their lies will be exposed. @ChrissieBixler @LeahRemini #ScientologyTheAftermath https://… 1 year ago
- RT @Cynthia_Alana: The latest For Freedom. For Hope.! paper.li/Cynthia_Alana/… Thanks to @thattomahern @TheHSF @travellingdoris #humantraffi… 1 year ago
- thedailybeast.com/how-the-church… 1 year ago
- Masterson witness fears for safety as investigation drags on and on « The Underground Bunker tonyortega.org/2018/07/08/mas… 1 year ago
- #Scientology Inc fined for polluting a Sussex river with raw sewage | Daily Mail Online dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5… 1 year ago
- #Scientology & Nation of Islam: Troubling Connections | National Review nationalreview.com/2018/04/scient… 1 year ago
- #Scientology TV Fail mikerindersblog.org/scientology-tv… 1 year ago
- Scientology TV Fail mikerindersblog.org/scientology-tv… 1 year ago
- PROSECUTORS PREPARE CHARGES CARRYING LIFE SENTENCE FOR DANNY MASTERSON « The Underground Bunker #Scientology tonyortega.org/2018/02/14/pro… 1 year ago
- In Clearwater council election, one candidate appears a favorite of Scientologists tampabay.com/news/politics/… 1 year ago
- Joy Villa’s ex talks about her domestic violence arrest and the child she put up for adoption « The Underground Bun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- RT @DRUDGE_REPORT: Danny Masterson Rape Accuser Confronts Exec At Youth Soccer Game... drudge.tw/2jMNVOA 1 year ago
- So where are the #ScientologyVolunteerMinisters ? #HurricaneHarvey #Scientology 1 year ago
- Charlotte woman questions TSA pat-down | Charlotte Observer charlotteobserver.com/news/local/art… 1 year ago
- Scientists remotely hacked a brain, controlling body movements – BGR bgr.com/2017/08/18/bra… 1 year ago
- Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week? | Zero Hedge zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1… 1 year ago
- Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say | thought this was a story about #scientology charlotteobserver.com/news/state/nor… 1 year ago
- Update: Scientology cancels planned mock FBI raid on downtown building | Tampa Bay Times tampabay.com/news/scientolo… 2 years ago
- RT @LeahRemini: Although Tom Davis is no longer in the sea organization, he is still a proud scientologist. #ScientologyTheAftermath https:… 2 years ago
- Office of Special Affairs (OSA) in cahoots with Priesthood of Punishment 6/6 – YouTube
- HOW SCIENTOLOGY COERCED A CHILD TO HAVE AN ABORTION: THE LAURA DECRESCENZO FILES « The Underground Bunker
- Editorial: Cases shine a light into Scientology | Tampa Bay Times
- LIVE FROM TAMPA: The Garcia v. Scientology Federal Fraud Lawsuit Mini-Trial! « The Underground Bunker
- Scientology tries familiar tactic in case alleging fundraising excesses | Tampa Bay Times
- The Cult vs the IRS | Scientology Inc. “Office of Special Affairs” and the “Church’s” Financial Irregularities
- Inside the brutal and hopeless world of Mumbai’s trafficked teenage sex slaves
- Scientology Contraction | Mike Rinder’s Blog
- Scientologists cancel Flag Building dedication scheduled for Oct. 6 | Tampa Bay Times
- Disconnection And My Mother | Mike Rinder’s Blog
This is a News Aggregation website. It is NOT endorsed, affiliated, authorized or sponsored by the Church of Scientology or Anonymous.
This website IS an exercise of my First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech.