LexisNexis employees ready safe house for use
More than 20 LexisNexis employees spent Wednesday renovating a safe house for human trafficking victims set to open in Dayton early next year.
Dayton’s facility will be the first long-term safe house in Ohio for victims of human trafficking.
Wednesday’s effort was organized by Dayton-based Oasis House, which provides support for women who have been involved in the adult sex industry. Some LexisNexis employees were painting, others were scrubbing walls and many more were on their hands and knees removing carpet.
When renovated, Oasis House will provide housing, food and mentoring for women who have been victims of human trafficking.
Source: WHIO TV
Tags: human trafficking
About Howard RoarkI have no malice or hate for anyone. I do want The Truth Revealed to the world about the slavery, human trafficking and other human rights violations of a vicious International Corporation. Stop #humantrafficking Stop Disconnection and Fair Game
Most Popular Tags
- #Scientology Inc fined for polluting a Sussex river with raw sewage | Daily Mail Online dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5… 1 month ago
- #Scientology & Nation of Islam: Troubling Connections | National Review nationalreview.com/2018/04/scient… 2 months ago
- #Scientology TV Fail mikerindersblog.org/scientology-tv… 3 months ago
- Scientology TV Fail mikerindersblog.org/scientology-tv… 3 months ago
- PROSECUTORS PREPARE CHARGES CARRYING LIFE SENTENCE FOR DANNY MASTERSON « The Underground Bunker #Scientology tonyortega.org/2018/02/14/pro… 4 months ago
- In Clearwater council election, one candidate appears a favorite of Scientologists tampabay.com/news/politics/… 4 months ago
- Joy Villa’s ex talks about her domestic violence arrest and the child she put up for adoption « The Underground Bun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- RT @DRUDGE_REPORT: Danny Masterson Rape Accuser Confronts Exec At Youth Soccer Game... drudge.tw/2jMNVOA 6 months ago
- So where are the #ScientologyVolunteerMinisters ? #HurricaneHarvey #Scientology 9 months ago
- Charlotte woman questions TSA pat-down | Charlotte Observer charlotteobserver.com/news/local/art… 9 months ago
- Scientists remotely hacked a brain, controlling body movements – BGR bgr.com/2017/08/18/bra… 10 months ago
- Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week? | Zero Hedge zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1… 10 months ago
- Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say | thought this was a story about #scientology charlotteobserver.com/news/state/nor… 11 months ago
- Update: Scientology cancels planned mock FBI raid on downtown building | Tampa Bay Times tampabay.com/news/scientolo… 11 months ago
- RT @LeahRemini: Although Tom Davis is no longer in the sea organization, he is still a proud scientologist. #ScientologyTheAftermath https:… 1 year ago
- RT @AETV: They did not back down. A two-hour special episode of @LeahRemini: #ScientologyTheAftermath premieres tonight. https://t.co/YdFYw… 1 year ago
- RT @TonyOrtega94: She’s back! Leah Remini builds a case for #Scientology aggression in tonight’s A&E special bit.ly/2quojYM #Scien… 1 year ago
- RT @ilovespeedracer: 1 My sis & I were RPFed at 12 & 13. We were segregated & forced to live in the Fort Harrison garage, not allowed conta… 1 year ago
- Office of Special Affairs (OSA) in cahoots with Priesthood of Punishment 6/6 – YouTube
- HOW SCIENTOLOGY COERCED A CHILD TO HAVE AN ABORTION: THE LAURA DECRESCENZO FILES « The Underground Bunker
- Editorial: Cases shine a light into Scientology | Tampa Bay Times
- LIVE FROM TAMPA: The Garcia v. Scientology Federal Fraud Lawsuit Mini-Trial! « The Underground Bunker
- Scientology tries familiar tactic in case alleging fundraising excesses | Tampa Bay Times
- The Cult vs the IRS | Scientology Inc. “Office of Special Affairs” and the “Church’s” Financial Irregularities
- Inside the brutal and hopeless world of Mumbai’s trafficked teenage sex slaves
- Scientology Contraction | Mike Rinder’s Blog
- Scientologists cancel Flag Building dedication scheduled for Oct. 6 | Tampa Bay Times
- Disconnection And My Mother | Mike Rinder’s Blog
This is a News Aggregation website. It is NOT endorsed, affiliated, authorized or sponsored by the Church of Scientology or Anonymous.
This website IS an exercise of my First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech.