National Call-in Day to Pass the TVPRA!
Today is the National Call-in Day to Pass the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act! Thank you to those of you who have already committed to calling your senators. Today, thousands of abolitionists around the country will raise a groundswell of support for this life-saving legislation to fight trafficking at home and abroad.
Calling will take about 2 minutes per office — just visit IJM’s National Call-In Day webpage to find the contact information for your senators, along with a sample script to help you with your calls.
To make sure the message is heard loud and clear, we want to generate 3,000 calls, coming from all 50 states—so we need your help! When you make and log your calls, I hope you’ll invite your friends to do the same. The more voices we have, the more powerful this day of action will be!
Thank you for raising your voice on behalf of…
View original post 11 more words
Tags: human trafficking
About Howard RoarkI have no malice or hate for anyone. I do want The Truth Revealed to the world about the slavery, human trafficking and other human rights violations of a vicious International Corporation. Stop #humantrafficking Stop Disconnection and Fair Game
Most Popular Tags
- So where are the #ScientologyVolunteerMinisters ? #HurricaneHarvey #Scientology 1 month ago
- Charlotte woman questions TSA pat-down | Charlotte Observer charlotteobserver.com/news/local/art… 1 month ago
- Scientists remotely hacked a brain, controlling body movements – BGR bgr.com/2017/08/18/bra… 1 month ago
- Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week? | Zero Hedge zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1… 2 months ago
- Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say | thought this was a story about #scientology charlotteobserver.com/news/state/nor… 2 months ago
- Update: Scientology cancels planned mock FBI raid on downtown building | Tampa Bay Times tampabay.com/news/scientolo… 3 months ago
- RT @LeahRemini: Although Tom Davis is no longer in the sea organization, he is still a proud scientologist. #ScientologyTheAftermath https:… 4 months ago
- RT @AETV: They did not back down. A two-hour special episode of @LeahRemini: #ScientologyTheAftermath premieres tonight. https://t.co/YdFYw… 4 months ago
- RT @TonyOrtega94: She’s back! Leah Remini builds a case for #Scientology aggression in tonight’s A&E special bit.ly/2quojYM #Scien… 4 months ago
- RT @ilovespeedracer: 1 My sis & I were RPFed at 12 & 13. We were segregated & forced to live in the Fort Harrison garage, not allowed conta… 5 months ago
- RT @OpScientology: Official documents don't lie, but #LRH #LRonHubbard did. #Scientology #OpScientology #Anonymous #ExposeAll #OpResistanc… 5 months ago
- RT @TB_Times: Some downtown Clearwater merchants think #Scientology is boycotting them after contentious land vote. tampabay.com/news/scientolo…… 5 months ago
- RT @TroMcManus: #Scientology's uniformed Sea Org staff apparently boycotts #Clearwater following loss of land deal https://t.co/AqX77VezB… 5 months ago
- RT @TonyOrtega94: #Scientology fires again at Clearwater aquarium and calls county commissioner ‘shameful’ bit.ly/2p9E86L #Sciento… 5 months ago
- RT @TonyOrtega94: Notorious Tennessee #Scientology facility shut down when patients found held against their will bit.ly/2pIcukc h… 5 months ago
- Cannon #Scientology facilities CLOSED - The Cannon Courier cannoncourier.com/cannon-sciento… 5 months ago
- RT @TB_Times: Romano: #Scientology problems on Clearwater land deal are of its own making. tampabay.com/news/localgove… via @TB_Times https://t.… 5 months ago
- RT @danmaticsFOX: The Church of Scientology just had a courier deliver me this box full of opposition research on the aquarium. Report @6 @… 5 months ago
- RT @TroMcManus: Interesting story by @TimesDan of couple's legal battle to get refund for $1.3m spent on #Scientology https://t.co/S5EWBnEN… 5 months ago
- Office of Special Affairs (OSA) in cahoots with Priesthood of Punishment 6/6 – YouTube
- HOW SCIENTOLOGY COERCED A CHILD TO HAVE AN ABORTION: THE LAURA DECRESCENZO FILES « The Underground Bunker
- Editorial: Cases shine a light into Scientology | Tampa Bay Times
- LIVE FROM TAMPA: The Garcia v. Scientology Federal Fraud Lawsuit Mini-Trial! « The Underground Bunker
- Scientology tries familiar tactic in case alleging fundraising excesses | Tampa Bay Times
- The Cult vs the IRS | Scientology Inc. “Office of Special Affairs” and the “Church’s” Financial Irregularities
- Inside the brutal and hopeless world of Mumbai’s trafficked teenage sex slaves
- Scientology Contraction | Mike Rinder’s Blog
- Scientologists cancel Flag Building dedication scheduled for Oct. 6 | Tampa Bay Times
- Disconnection And My Mother | Mike Rinder’s Blog
This is a News Aggregation website. It is NOT endorsed, affiliated, authorized or sponsored by the Church of Scientology or Anonymous.
This website IS an exercise of my First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech.