Nigeria: Rehabilitating Victims of Human Trafficking, Child Labour
Stop Human Trafficking
The establishment of the NRM is necessitated by the need for various actors in human trafficking to set up channels of collaboration in order to have an effective response to the needs of victims of human trafficking and forced labour.
At a two-day National Consultative Meeting for the Development of National Referral Mechanism for Nigeria, ILO Director for Nigeria, Ms. Sina Chuma-Mkandawire, said the establishment of NRM will enhance effective and proper communication amongst organisations providing services to victims of human trafficking.
Chuma-Mkandawire represented by ILO National Programme Coordinator, Mrs. Chinyere Emeka-Anuna, noted that though some form of cooperation and collaboration existed between the different actors (State and Non-state), a NRM was not yet sufficiently institutionalised in the country.
According to her, the first step towards achieving this was the establishment of a task force to facilitate an institutionalised and operational NRM in order to strengthen the capability of the…
View original post 31 more words
Tags: human trafficking
About Howard RoarkI have no malice or hate for anyone. I do want The Truth Revealed to the world about the slavery, human trafficking and other human rights violations of a vicious International Corporation. Stop #humantrafficking Stop Disconnection and Fair Game
Most Popular Tags
- So where are the #ScientologyVolunteerMinisters ? #HurricaneHarvey #Scientology 1 month ago
- Charlotte woman questions TSA pat-down | Charlotte Observer charlotteobserver.com/news/local/art… 1 month ago
- Scientists remotely hacked a brain, controlling body movements – BGR bgr.com/2017/08/18/bra… 2 months ago
- Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week? | Zero Hedge zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1… 2 months ago
- Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say | thought this was a story about #scientology charlotteobserver.com/news/state/nor… 3 months ago
- Update: Scientology cancels planned mock FBI raid on downtown building | Tampa Bay Times tampabay.com/news/scientolo… 3 months ago
- RT @LeahRemini: Although Tom Davis is no longer in the sea organization, he is still a proud scientologist. #ScientologyTheAftermath https:… 4 months ago
- RT @AETV: They did not back down. A two-hour special episode of @LeahRemini: #ScientologyTheAftermath premieres tonight. https://t.co/YdFYw… 4 months ago
- RT @TonyOrtega94: She’s back! Leah Remini builds a case for #Scientology aggression in tonight’s A&E special bit.ly/2quojYM #Scien… 4 months ago
- RT @ilovespeedracer: 1 My sis & I were RPFed at 12 & 13. We were segregated & forced to live in the Fort Harrison garage, not allowed conta… 5 months ago
- RT @OpScientology: Official documents don't lie, but #LRH #LRonHubbard did. #Scientology #OpScientology #Anonymous #ExposeAll #OpResistanc… 5 months ago
- RT @TB_Times: Some downtown Clearwater merchants think #Scientology is boycotting them after contentious land vote. tampabay.com/news/scientolo…… 5 months ago
- RT @TroMcManus: #Scientology's uniformed Sea Org staff apparently boycotts #Clearwater following loss of land deal https://t.co/AqX77VezB… 5 months ago
- RT @TonyOrtega94: #Scientology fires again at Clearwater aquarium and calls county commissioner ‘shameful’ bit.ly/2p9E86L #Sciento… 5 months ago
- RT @TonyOrtega94: Notorious Tennessee #Scientology facility shut down when patients found held against their will bit.ly/2pIcukc h… 5 months ago
- Cannon #Scientology facilities CLOSED - The Cannon Courier cannoncourier.com/cannon-sciento… 5 months ago
- RT @TB_Times: Romano: #Scientology problems on Clearwater land deal are of its own making. tampabay.com/news/localgove… via @TB_Times https://t.… 5 months ago
- RT @danmaticsFOX: The Church of Scientology just had a courier deliver me this box full of opposition research on the aquarium. Report @6 @… 5 months ago
- RT @TroMcManus: Interesting story by @TimesDan of couple's legal battle to get refund for $1.3m spent on #Scientology https://t.co/S5EWBnEN… 5 months ago
- Office of Special Affairs (OSA) in cahoots with Priesthood of Punishment 6/6 – YouTube
- HOW SCIENTOLOGY COERCED A CHILD TO HAVE AN ABORTION: THE LAURA DECRESCENZO FILES « The Underground Bunker
- Editorial: Cases shine a light into Scientology | Tampa Bay Times
- LIVE FROM TAMPA: The Garcia v. Scientology Federal Fraud Lawsuit Mini-Trial! « The Underground Bunker
- Scientology tries familiar tactic in case alleging fundraising excesses | Tampa Bay Times
- The Cult vs the IRS | Scientology Inc. “Office of Special Affairs” and the “Church’s” Financial Irregularities
- Inside the brutal and hopeless world of Mumbai’s trafficked teenage sex slaves
- Scientology Contraction | Mike Rinder’s Blog
- Scientologists cancel Flag Building dedication scheduled for Oct. 6 | Tampa Bay Times
- Disconnection And My Mother | Mike Rinder’s Blog
This is a News Aggregation website. It is NOT endorsed, affiliated, authorized or sponsored by the Church of Scientology or Anonymous.
This website IS an exercise of my First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech.